The following links contain a wealth of information, both useful and fascinating:
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Center for Cooperatives
- The International Cooperative Alliance
- History of the Cooperative Movement
Resources discussed by presenters at our March 2017 regional meeting in Brooklyn, NY:
- Terracycle Recycling Initiative at Park Slope Food Coop (PSFC)
- Presentation about PSFC Terracycle Recycling Initiative from 3/19/17 MAFCA meeting.
- Animal Welfare Committee at PSFC
- Presentation about PSFC Animal Welfare Committee from 3/19/17 MAFCA meeting.
- Guides to selecting meat, dairy, chicken and other products, researched by the PSFC Animal Welfare Committee
The presenters have provided information to help you start initiatives like these at your own food coop. Please contact us if you have questions or need more information.
To contact MAFCA, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Facebook.